Thursday 2 June 2011

LCF Taster Day!


Squeezing into some pink peg leg trousers whilst juggling to eat a sloppy bowl of Weetabix at 4 am, doesn't sound like my cup of tea if I'm being honest. But if you know in the back of your mind that you would be in Landan in a few hours time, its well worth getting up at such a silly o'clock hour!

Yesterday I headed 'darrrn sarrth'  to attend the London College of Fashion's taster day. I am really interested in studying Journalism at university and this institution offers a Fashion Journalism course, which I think would be right up my street. I had a great time, the shun shown gloriously and by the end gathered top tips for my personal statement and juicy information on what LCF is all about. I doubt that any university can compete with their guest lecturers  Donatella Versace? HELLO! The college has also seen a lot of extremely successful graduates triumphuantly walk out their doors. Such as the name that makes any woman dribble and light up at the thought, Jimmy Choo.

If this didn't wow me enough, I was blown away by the exhibition LCF held at Victoria House Basement in Bloomsbury Square. From fashion design to fashion journalism  graduates showcasing their marvellous work of imagery, media and design.The air was full of talent, every corner i went round had a piece that made me stop and stare with wonder.

Oh and before I get outta here, I just want to you to know that you should never walk into a room if you know you are certain you should be there.Well I arrived at LCF fashionably early for once and was greeted by an unknown woman kitted out in a regatta anorak and hi-tec hiking boots who told me to turn right and walk into the room which had glass doors.So I hurriedly ran down the hallway thinking that I was now late for some apparent reason and sat down in a room amongst a sea of  sniggering suit-clad girls . I soon realised why they were chuckling as I had just interrupted a formal interview.Ooops.


Louie Spence, I love you.
What you woofin' at ?: Covent Garden.
In the buff: Covent Garden

Acting all coy in Covent Garden. Vest top and trousers, both Zara. Note black bag isn't a bin bag, it's a Zara carrier ha..

No comments:

Post a Comment