Monday 6 June 2011

'your time is up!'

I love the enthusiasm the exam invigilators get from saying 'your time is up, pens down' as if they were some almighty Greek Godess of patronisation! However I didn't mind these words coming out of their mouths today, for it was the last time they would be saying it ( well till next year!) Yes, today  I had my last  AS Level exam.It was on Conversation transcripts and  the much loved dearest,Othello.I didn't mind the transcripts as I do love a good conversation myself so I'm not too bad on how conversations function and all that malarkey. Othello, on the other hand isn't really my forte.But I have learnt from him that don't ever let the green eyed monster get hold of you as it may lead to deaths row... cheery stuff hmmm! Oooo summer seems to be approaching now! Time to put on my (fake) ray-bans and dig out that factor 15.Ooo and  clear out the bottomless pit of revision notes, so I can make much needed space for next year's revitalising revision .

This song seem's to fit my mood right now....

No comments:

Post a Comment