Sunday 19 June 2011

daddy's day

Dad's are amazing aren't they? Well mine is.He makes me so happy with his super sense of humour.I suppose that's where I get my witty-ness from ey! He's always singing and jigging about , even in public,it just doesn't phase him that he looks like a wolly.I love it when he sings and plays the piano whilst there's a scent of tea brewing,fairy liquid and his Calvin Klein cologne mixing in the air.I also love how he  never fails always to end a phone call  or a text message with 'love you lots'; he knows how to make you feel special.He has a new fabulous girlfriend at the moment and I love seeing how loved up he is.There's always romantic cards on the kitchen table that they write to each other to express how they feel and how much they love one another...very cute! I'm so proud I have a father like him,he's full of life and happiness.My dad is also a bit of a wise owl.No not on how to perfectly exterminate spider's, but things that keep you going in life.He once said to me, 'Everyday is a blessing,live life like everyday is the last.'


To celebrate fathers day, we went for a meal and chuckled the night away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment