Sunday 12 June 2011

besotted with our appearance

Because it's all about doing your bit to look good on your UCAS at the mo, I therefore plucked up the courage to enter a public speaking competition with my friends in my English class.We won the class competition and i proudly won best speaker.Next round was taking part in the annual Ilkley Rotary Club, public speaking competition.A panel of balding and greying men and women faced us along with and other groups who took part.It was very daunting to say the least but I think it has boosted my confidence which is why I took this opportunity.I was the main speaker and I spoke on the topic of the positive and negative influences the media has on people.Sadly we didn't win, arr well, you win some and ya lose some! Below is my speech,Obama was obviously my inspiration on this perfectly crafted speech...

Speech-Media and Image

No comments:

Post a Comment