Saturday 25 June 2011

dangerously in love

a year has flown by since my boy Jonny popped the question on a warm starry night.From then on it has been perfect. I still get those same amazing butterflies.Okay enough with the soppyness I hear you scream! We celebrated by eating out at new italian opened in the Light,Leeds,called Zizzi's a.k.a the place with mouthwatering food! As we clanked our glasses of coke (sensible what can I say?!) we ate Italian delicacies.Jonny being Jonny had his typical choice of calzone.Whilst I was feeling a little more adventurous and had the Ciabatta Pollo option, ( Chicken on Ciabatta bread for those who don't know the lingo).After we 'coked' and dined we then rushed to see the new phenomenon that has just been released this week at the cinema, Life in a Day.Go and see it now people, it was amazing to say the least.


<-My anniversary outfit. Reiss Top-July's Elle Magazine (Cheeeeeky!),Shorts-ripped up Miss Sixty Jeans,Belt & Tights-Marks and Sparks,Cardigan & Headband-Primark

No comments:

Post a Comment